Inteligit, Inc. The BUZZ

Monday, April 19, 2010

Did the Technology kill the Radio Star?

Wow, I ran across this article and had to gasp. I never really stopped to think about our radio stations and how they all sound the same. The change was so subtle to me. When did I stop listening to the radio? My iPod is great, so I kinda stopped listening to the radio and switched to my iPod years ago. Then came Pandora (an Internet Radio station that you design), and everything changed! I rarely ever listen to the radio anymore. Will all stations eventually sound alike to appeal to the most listeners now that the public has so many choices? Hmm... Read more at this interesting article below:

http://trueslant.com/leorgalil/2010/04/19/music-and-the-media-part-1-everything-killed-the-radio-star/?utm_source=topic-entertainment&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=20100419

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home