Inteligit, Inc. The BUZZ

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Electronic Multitaskers Beware

Wow! Looks like you can't do more than 2 things at once. Well, maybe you can but not effectively. I don't know about you, but this story gives me hope. I always thought something was wrong with me. Why can't I blog, send email and watch that video at the same time? Turns out there is a scientific explanation for this. Stanford researchers have found that people who attempt to do more than 2 tasks, do not retain, understand or recall the information received while performing the multiple tasks. Futhermore, it's bad for your brain. See!! Back to reading a good book without the TV on in a quiet corner---I wish!!-)
Check out the story at this link===> http://news.stanford.edu/news/2009/august24/multitask-research-study-082409.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home