Inteligit, Inc. The BUZZ

Friday, February 16, 2007

Email Marketing

Ever wonder if email marketing works? What is it? Is it important - You bet. 72% of companies say they will increase their spending on email marketing campaigns in 2007. But you must be careful in setting up a campaign. It all starts with planning. Target your markets to be successful. Understand who your customer is and create the message accordingly. Planning can save a lot of headaches and makes the difference between a successful campaign and a not so successful one. For more details on how to do this, email us at inteligit@inteligit.com. Happy Promoting!

Ramona
www.inteligit.com

2 Comments:

  • Hi Ramona Atkinson,
    My name is Ramona Atkinson too. It is amazing how much we have in common. You work with computers and I am currently getting my degree in computer programming with the focus on website design.I am only telling you this because I think it is cool to find someone out there with my exact name, down to the spelling. Also you are a black woman and I am a black woman. I will send you an Id for proof if you are interested.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Jan 22, 08:06:00 PM 2009  

  • Hey, sounds cool. Send proof when you can. Ramona

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Jan 23, 09:14:00 AM 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home