Inteligit, Inc. The BUZZ

Thursday, October 04, 2007

The Power of Positive Thinking

People always say things like, "Someday I will do this or that". I used to do it too until I learned that there is power in positive thinking. Positively changing the way I think has helped most importantly in my business life that I love and share with the world.

The words you use and the way you think simply tells the unconcious mind that whatever you're thinking, be it positive or negative, is true. I believe that deep down your thinking controls everything about you. Jesus said, " As a man thinketh, so shall he be." This is a truth of life.

Try it sometime. Really, if there is something you want to do, try saying instead, "Today I do this or that" and then.....get 'er done!

Ramona
www.inteligit.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home