Inteligit, Inc. The BUZZ

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

It's not what you get, but what you give stupid!

The above title is a paraphrase of Winston Churchill's quote, "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." It struck me that this famous leader, really understood life in a way that most of us fail to reflect on or just never understand. I had a friend that would to tell me all of the time, "Don't give money to that beggar, he's just going to get liquor with it!" But what my associate failed to see is that we are all beggars in some aspect of our lives and we don't appreciate any negative comments from the peanut gallery about what we are going to do with our gifts either. Who are we to judge? Our job at that moment was to give and live.

I love what we do at INTELIGIT, Inc. Helping companies is our way of giving and a passionate way of living. Everytime I hear a customer tell us that they were helped by our direction, implementation, install, and/or graphic talent for their particular digital design project (web, billboard, marketing, print, product, etc.), I am just overjoyed inside because this is what we exist for.

So the next time you get a notion to give from the gut, do it and you'll be glad you did because that burst of life's passion will get you every single time. So, until next time. Ramona

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home