Inteligit, Inc. The BUZZ

Monday, October 10, 2005

Been there, done that.......?

Have you ever thought I've seen this before or this seems familiar to me? Now, working with a client that has similar digital design needs as a prior one can give you pause. But a strong sense of deja vu can get to even the most scientific/logical person and make them ask-"what's up with this?"

Well I'm here to set the skeptics straight once and for all.....

Yesterday I was in the park, minding my own business when suddenly I found myself on stage singing back up for a local band. Now you must understand, I like to sing, but singing on stage has always been a challenge due to the perfectionist in me I guess. But it was fun and I had done it all before- the stage, the music, the people and even the sunset.

Now I know these feelings are not just "coinky dinks" and somehow this is reassuring.
Until we meet again (smile), drop me a line and/or share some of your experiences here.

Ramona

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home